Institute for Global Student Success announces Lineup of Financial and Accounting Executives to Appear at August Intensive
In addition to learning skills critical to a successful job hunt, enrollees in the IGSS program will get to meet senior executives who participate in industry roundtables in Finance and Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Consulting, Marketing, and STEM.
Accounting and Finance professionals who will speak at the August 22-25 Intensive and meet with students include:
1. Pepsi – former Treasurer
2. JP Morgan Chase – Vice President of Product
3. JPMorgan Chase – Operations Analyst
4. Fidelity Investments – Vice President of Data Security
5. Chemical Bank – Vice President of Compliance
6. Credit Suisse – Director, Personal Wealth
7. CTBC Bank – Recruiting Manger
8. EY – Consultant
9. KPMG – Senior Tax Consultant
10. PWC – Risk Manager
11. Encore Private Equity – Operating Partner
12. Sanofi Aventis – Head, North American Financial Data
13. CapGemini – Financial IT Consultant
14. Bloomberg – Data Analyst
15. Venture Capital Intern at Incentive, Peregrine Ventures Incubator
To meet these executives register for the upcoming session of IGSS, new and returning students may register at Registration. Use the referral code CJAS11 and get a 10% discount.
The Institute for Global Student Success (IGSS) enables international students to achieve their academic, social and professional goals in the U.S. 90% of IGSS enrollees gain paid internships or jobs in the U.S.